|Masaharu Morimoto, Michelle Bernstein and Wolfgang Puck|
In the last Quickfirechallenge for Top Chef Season 8, the chefs must create a dish in 45 minutes using only a single pot or pan.
- Antonia Lafaso makes a curry coconut soup. Antonia feels that the more simple challenges tend to be the trickiest.
- Mike Isabellauses a pressure cooker to make pork and beans, which usually takes about 3 hours, but he’s going to try to make it in 45 minutes.
- Richard Blaismakes a German curry-wurst using packaged hotdogs and ketchup.
In the Elimination Round, the chefs whip up dishes for celebrity chefs Wolfgang Puck, Michelle Bernstein and Masaharu Morimoto of Food Network’s hit cooking show, Iron Chef America.
Each cheftestants is paired with one of the celebrity chefs.
- Antonia Lafaso is paired with Masaharu Morimoto
- Mike Isabella is paired with Michelle Bernstein and must make fried chicken and biscuits. He decides to take a risk with his dish and make an empanada instead of a biscuit.
- Richard Blais is paired with Wolfgang Puck and chooses to navigate away from
With such a star-studded chef ensemble, this episode is going to be hot! Who do you think the final two chefs will be in next week’s finale? Make sure to vote for the chef you think will become the next “Top Chef” in our weekly Top Chef poll.
Watch Antonia call out Mike on his trash-taking ways. You go girl!
Wish Mike Izzy would take a moment to listen to himself and realize that he just shouldn’t speak.
More on Top Chef