|The remaining chefs: Richard, Carla, Mike, Tiffany, Antonia|
- The chefs are thrown for a loop as they prepare their Quickfire dishes in a snack bar (made up of whatever food they can find) on a boat before it reaches Ellis Island.
- There’s no kitchen equipment and the chefs have no idea how much time they have to prepare their snackish dishes.
- The chefs journey to Ellis Island to whip up dishes based on their family tree.
- Carla Hall has oven troubles as she tries to whip up biscuits.
- Antonia Lafaso makes risotto, even though that dish sent Tre Wilcox home. Antonia thinks the payoff is worth the risk.
- Richard Blaise worries about going home so close to the end.
More on Top Chef