|Beer or Ale is a the perfect beverage to lower the libido.|
Want to avoid the sex without hurting your partner’s feelings on Valentine’s Day? Here’s an idea: Make them a meal of Anaphrodisiacs. That’s right! You can kill their mood by feeding them food that will squash their mojo.
Here are a few foods/seasonings that work as natural anaphrodisiacs:
Make your honey-bunny a fabulous Valentine ’s Day dinner, using some of the ingredients above. It’ll show them you care and take the rejection-factor off your plate, so you can enjoy a guilt-free sexless evening.
And the beauty of it is that there are no side-effects, other than putting the kibosh on their libido.
Need some anti-Valentine's Day dinner ideas? Here are a few tasty suggestions that'll do the job nicely:
- Tofu burgers seasoned with a mix of marjoram, coriander, lemon pepper, sea salt, and onion power. Serve it with a nice strawberry ale (hops). Kick it up a notch and cook the tofu burgers in soybean oil.
- Chicken and Tofu in a Marjoram Cream Sauce – once again, I’d suggest serving it with a strawberry or cherry ale. The red berry flavor has a Valentine’s Day theme to it, but contains hops, which will also lower the sex drive.
And one my personal favorites…
No Monkey Business Marinated Mushrooms:
- 1 lb. Crimini Mushrooms
- 2 Tbs. Soybean Oil
- 3 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. Thyme
- 1/4 tsp. Marjoram
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Coriander
- A dash of Ground Cloves
- Fresh Ground Pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients and marinate for an hour or more in the refrigerator.
- Place the mushrooms on a grill or in a lightly oiled pan and roll around until lightly browned.
- Serve hot.
Happy Valentines Day!
More great Valentine's Day articles:
- Have a Hot Valentine’s Day with Foodie Gossip’s Top Aphrodisiacs
- Anti-Valentine’s Day Food: Avoid the Sex by Feeding Them Anaphrodisiacs
- Top Chef’s Fabio Viviani Cooks with Love for Valentine's Day