Real Time Web Analytics Foodie Gossip: Toss the Burger NOW!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Toss the Burger NOW!

Why are McDonald’s Happy Meals causing a major ruckus??

Alright, so we’re all well aware that decomposition of McDonald’s burgers has been put to the test and the mold-show is a no-go. But to put this nastiness on display?? WTF!?!

An artist from the Big Apple decided to take her talent and put it on display by putting a bun, meat patty, and fries on her shelf and photographing their (lack of) mold over a 6-month period. The set up and concept actually disgusts me more than the concept of consuming a McDonald’s burger. My Guess? She must live alone... I wouldn’t tolerate any burger experiment in my apartment, let alone one that involved the use of my cupboard over a 6-month period.

That said (and to add to this nasty tale), curiosity has been sparked: More and more peeps are starting their own fast food collections… And in my opinion, all of this is WAY more disturbing than chemicals used to keep these buggers… errr… I mean “burgers” alive.

Somebody throw me a Twinkie!!


Delicious
Bookmark this on Delicious

1 comment:

  1. i don't really want to eat mc donalds burgers any more... :P

    ReplyDelete