Real Time Web Analytics Foodie Gossip: Martha Stewart Makes Dirty Jokes About Sausage

Friday, December 9, 2011

Martha Stewart Makes Dirty Jokes About Sausage



Keeping up with the comedy this week, Martha Stewart actually made some dirty jokes about sausage casings. She likened the casings to a condom and insinuated that maybe they would work since they are meant to “hold the beef.” Apparently, jail time did not have too much of a good influence on our home-making diva. 


When I first saw this video, I was actually surprised at Martha. But I also thought it was funny.
I somewhat remembered hearing a bit of a controversy about Sandra Lee also being a bit raunchy. So I looked it up. Here are the outtakes of Sandra Lee’s show Semi-Homemade, showing a less than PG version of the celeb.


dsdsdsdffsnkf
Apparently Martha and Sandra are not the only ones with a less-than-sparkling vocabulary. Paula Deen joined the ranks in this episode of the Today Show. She and Al Rocker seem to have had a lot of fun filming this together.


With celebrities who are so highly dependent on their reputations, should these examples have behaved in such a juvenile manner? Personally, I thought it was funny and actually made me like them even more. But I also appreciate anything that is remotely funny. Leave us a comment and let us know whether you think it’s inappropriate or, like me, you appreciate the humor in the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment