recipes provided by some of their most illustrious celebrity chefs. Currently, we’re on day 6 with Holiday Biscotti by Giada De Laurentiis. Mmm, delicious! (and yes I’m talking about the biscotti) Joy to the foodies during the holidays!
So far The Food Network has posted recipes for Shortbread Cookies by Ina Garten, Ginger Snaps by Alton Brown, Loaded Oatmeal Cookies by Paula Deen, Delicate Mint Sandwich Holiday Cookies by Melissa d'Arabian and Spiced Gingerbread Piggies by Patrick and Gina Neely.
For the next six days The Food Network will feature cookie recipes by Jeff Mauro, Anne Burrell, Bobby Flay, Sandra Lee, Alex Guarnaschelli and Guy Fieri. To see their recipes, click on the following links:
- Jeff Mauro's Cherry White Chocolate Almond Sandwich Cookies
- Anne Burrell's Meringue Cookies
- Bobby Flay's Throwdown Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sandra Lee's Macadamia Coconut Cookies
- Alex Guarnaschelli's Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Guy Fieri's Blondie with Dark Roots
For the thirteenth day, The Food Network asked its Facebook fans for what recipe they most wanted to see. Apparently, they chose Snickerdoodles. The Food Network decided to create Apple Cider Snickerdoodles.