Real Time Web Analytics Foodie Gossip: Gordon Ramsay's Suit Collection is Ever Growing

Monday, June 17, 2013

Gordon Ramsay's Suit Collection is Ever Growing

Let's face it, even with the over abundance of celebrity chefs, all pale in the entertainment factor when Chef Gordon Ramsay takes stage. And even though it's clear that's he's taken strides to tone down his image quite a bit over the past couple of years, this British bugger can't seem to avoid legal catastrophe.

This time, according to Radar Online,Chef Ramsay is facing a class action law suit filed by his current and former employees of his Fat Cow restaurant. Their claiming "failure to pay minimum wage for hours worked, failure to provide meal periods, failure to pay overtime wages and more..."

Most people like to collect shot glasses, shoes, etc. In Ramsay's case, suits seem to be his fortay. So, in honor of Ramsay's latest suit, I'd like to dedicate this song just to him.

1 comment:

  1. LOL When I first saw the title to this post, I thought you were talking suits as in clothes:)

    I'm not a huge Gordon Ramsay fan so I guess I could say I'm not all that surprised.

    Thank you so much for sharing and thx for finding me on Twitter. I will be back!!! Louise

    ReplyDelete