Real Time Web Analytics Foodie Gossip: Cooking with Charlie: Charlie McDonnell makes Chocolate Brownies

Monday, April 4, 2011

Cooking with Charlie: Charlie McDonnell makes Chocolate Brownies


Charlie McDonnell bakes brownies
Step aside Charlie Sheen, there’s another Charlie with a cooking show – only Charlie McDonnell’s cooking show is comical and clever (and he actually cooks real food).

I’m not sure I’d choose to make brownies the way Charlie McDonnell does, but this is absolutely one of the most entertaining cooking videos I’ve seen in a while. The kid’s got charisma in the kitchen...

Enjoy Charlie’s cooking show!


1 comment:

  1. I've been a Charlie McDonnell fan for a long time! He's got the "All Time #1 - Most Subscribed" YouTube channel in the UK, and he's done some wonderfully witty videos. Check out his band's cover version of "Here Comes My Baby".

    PS That voice at the end of the video that identifies the site? It's Stephen Fry.

    ReplyDelete