|Momofuku Milkshake (via UrbanSpoon)|
1. Fancy Shakes at Momofuku Milk Bar in Brooklyn
The shakes at Momofuku Milk Bar are already spectacular-- a thick and creamy blend of homemade soft serve and flavored milk, BUT for an extra three dollars, why not make it "fancy?" Try the Cereal Milk White Russian for a unique treat.
2. The Tipsy Parson at The Tipsy Parson in New York City
First, picture a soft piece of almond cake. Now picture it soaked in brandy. Much better, right? The Tipsy Parson at The Tipsy Parson in New York is a nice mix of fruit, nuts, and booze, topped with vanilla custard, brandied dried apricots, prunes, sour cherries, cranberries, and toasted almonds.
3. Saffron Candied Ginger Ice Cream at Drunken Udder in Los Angeles. This place is dedicated to booze-infused desserts-- all in the form of ice cream. Go for the Saffron Candied Ginger for a sweet and spicy flavor, and surprise! There's hidden Southern Comfort. Some other great flavors? Salted Butter Caramel with bourbon and Fresh Strawberry with cognac.
4. Milkshake Shot at Stanton Social in New York City
For some of us, shots are just the way to go, and those people will love the Milkshake Shot at Stanton Social in NYC. For three dollars, they serve up a mix of caramel ice cream and Maker's Mark. Be careful people, this is 90 proof!
5. Boozy Donuts at Flex Mussels in New York City
You won't find this one on the menu, but go ahead and ask for the collection of boozy donuts at Flex Mussels. They're like the soft jelly doughnuts you find at any bakery, but injected with all of your favorite cocktails like margarita, absinthe chocolate, and blueberry daiquiri.
I don't suggest trying them all at once, otherwise you may be in for a sugary hangover.
St. Nicholas Square 3-Pc. Dessert Ornament Set
Sanders 4-Pk. Dessert Toppings
Nostalgia Electrics Margarator Frozen Drink Machine
Orvis Liqueur–Filled Belgian Chocolates
Chocolate Chocolate 300502 Liqueur Cups